5.05.2009

finals week, day 2: shit show.

@legendsnd #ndfinals mix number 2!!!

no idea how the Jonas Brothers got on there...

but yeah. it's been the weirdest day. also I missed my first final, apparently. I am SO together. also that paper I stayed up all night writing yesterday was not due today at 5 as I had thought, rather, it is due tomorrow at 5 (or Thursday morn at 8). although at least it's done and I'm not really complaining about how I don't have to pull an all-nighter today.

but yeah - my Prof. is by far the most AWESOME person: he emailed me, then called me twice (how did he have my number?) during the final time - fail to Cav for having no reception... I called him back and told him the truth - I really thought it was tomorrow at 4:15 instead of today at 4:15 - and so I'm taking it tomorrow morning. wow.

and then we* analyzed the Jonas Brothers' feet and guessed wrong. WRONG?! that's just embarrassing. no, not the fact that we took time to do that at all but the fact that we got it wrong. fail.

and then it reached 7pm and I realized that I hadn't actually eaten anything. all day. finals stress? medication side affect? what???

man I'm tired. and weirded out. hopefully the rest of the week will be fine. actually, after tomorrow I can sort of see the end of the week without wanting to shoot myself - YES.

No comments: