and sometimes we must go fucking crazy. hahahahaha. sorry, but that just came to me and I had to type it up. (just the first part). it's late, I guess; 2:45am. Too much going on in my brain I guess. I drove around for like an hour and a half tonight after I dropped Emily off at her place. worst environmentalist ever. but I just had to. of course, the JoBros accompanied me. Nick, mostly, but the other two also helped. see Nick's epic new ballad, Black Keys.
It was great to talk to Emily tonight. I love that friendship because it's really one that started right when high school ended and we've just become closer since then. she's just awesome and I love going to concerts with her! music = her lifeline. I get lots of music from her. music's kind of necessary for my life to make sense, you know? or just for my inner-dancer to take in and expell in a physical form. I coreograph dances in my head. pretty much all of the time. I can't physically do most of them at the moment, but I certainly wish I could. I'm just glad I can come up with this stuff. and use French names for ballet moves. I guess my 13 ballet years were my formative ones.
I can't exactly post the details of my troubles online for whoever to read at the moment - maybe in a couple of months or so. maybe. but who really knows what'll be going on in a couple of months anyways?
I leave you with this picture of JB. legit the best picture of them ever. it's my current desktop bg and sometimes I just gaze. it makes me smile. always. I need a poster-sized version. I will be telling Rolling Stone this.
No comments:
Post a Comment