9.15.2009

push it good

push it real good.

5:07am and wide awake! my tired spell has passed (yikes) but I really need to sleep (I guess) since I have an exam in a few hours. Geology! wooo! I'm a little happier than I should be right now... I have no idea why I can't sleep ever - I'm exhausted during the day (or at least some of it; I def nodded off during the Humane Society training this afternoon), but here comes 4am and BAM awake. but not especially productive, of course. that would be too easy.

as such, I'm watching Glee. and about to watch Mad Men. speaking of Mad Men... I love Pete Campbell. I seem to have a thing for the sleezy men who are later shown to have softer sides but are so tormented by whatever that they are total creepers (other examples: Chuck Bass, Sylar - ok, he's pretty much evil, but so awesome). that or the crazy dorks (I miss Daniel Farraday so very much; at least there's Justin Russo).

now that I'm done listing random fictional characters I have huge crushes on... I think I'll go and watch a couple of them. done studying and all - can only hope for the best at this point. or at least that my brain will be awake enough to recall what a back arc basin is.


Glee - Showmance (assembly: around minute 26. but really, watch the whole episode. perfect.)

No comments: