10.26.2009

with a dream and my cardigan


the dj played my song last night. aka Party in the USA got played three times while I was at The Backer last night! I did throw my hands up. and it was glorious. and, no, I'm not exaggerating when I say that it is one of my favorite songs of all time. probs in the top five. I can't even think of the others that would be in there right now, but yeah. Miley knows where it's at. the first time it played last night I even had my cardigan on. it was pretty perfect. and it's a good way to learn who the awesome guys are - the ones that know the lyrics/jam out just as hard as the girls to it. because, come on, it's brilliant. and my fave red-head did not disappoint.

also, last week I was driving around blaring Party in the USA in my rental car. in Nashville. the lyrics were officially changed to this definitely IS a Nashville party.
more on this later. maybe.

ok, one pic from Nashvegas:

No comments: