1.22.2008

this is something we've gotta get used to.

Hurricane (by Athlete). I don't know... iTunes thought I might like it and I did! go figure...

anywho! it was snowing all morning, but the sun just came out! I've come to relish any sunlight up here because it is a rarity in the wintertime- and despite the below 0 temps this past weekend, we did get some sun!

It's hard to figure out what to wear here. The difference between 2 degrees and 22 degrees is, well, 20 degrees- which is quite a bit! Being from the south cold used to mean one thing... now I have to decipher what kind of cold to expect. Today, for instance, is quite pleasant. I think it was 30 degrees this morning! I didn't even need a hat or gloves. I wore the new coat that my dad gave me for Christmas and really liked it (even though I was weary of the red color).

this has been riveting, yes?

No comments: