look i'm just trying to change the world, ok?! I don't have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka!
this week I have wasted too much time on this: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog! now... I had read about it in Entertainment Weekly and online and such, but the announcement that it is having a screening on campus (in the high-quality Performing Arts Center, no less) prompted me to watch it. and then become obsessed with it. which really happened about 3 seconds into the first song. It is CLASSIC. I have since RSVPed "attending" on the fine facebook event page.
a little back story on the project: remember that little "writer's strike" in Hollywood last year? Yes? Maybe? Well, a group of highly talented writers and actors got bored and the end result was this! a project of the cult-favorite creator/writer/overall master-mind Joss Whedon (think Buffy, Firefly, Angel) and his brother it was destined to be a somewhat hit... but it got way more popular than ever anticipated. all I have to say is that I LOVE Neil Patrick Harris. LOVE HIM. he's an incredible singer!!!
really, just watch it. It'll take the same amount of time as an episode of LOST (or less...), Gossip Girl, or one of your many mindless crime shows (thank you, CBS) and will be much more entertaining. I promise!
WATCH IT HERE! right under this here line of words...

No comments:
Post a Comment