1.16.2009

you've got to learn to love yourself

the world is beautiful.

the people. the animals. the music. the planet. the snow. the -40 degree weather (no joke). the dome with ice on it. the sound of crunching snow underfoot. the electric car the people working to make a difference. the recycling facilities on campus. CFL bulbs. spacious rooms. Disney. lunch boxes. running into people in the DH. having crushes on randos. having crushes on people we know. having a group of friends in my dorm that i was considerably unaware of. fostering relationships across continents. God in relationships. the kids at HH. the staff at HH.

school is not. deadlines. stress. the lack of understanding. I hope this all works out tomorrow. I really do. I hope I actually wake up in the morning. and that this paper is acceptable. and that Andrea understands that it was just impossible for me to re-write 22 pages* of stuff that I had already written. 11 pages* down, but not the other 11. plus the paper (which is really only 3 pages, so no real big).*

I hope I can turn this stuff in and enjoy my weekend. I really hope so. I want to enjoy friends and campus and dangerously cold temperatures and ice skating and my room and DVDs and tv and bed and the DH and life.


* single-spaced


Song for a Friend - Jason Mraz

No comments: