going to bed in the 2-o-clock hour... CHECK IT.
I want to blog but since I went to bed at 5am yesterday I'm actually quite tired. I have reading to do but will have to rush through it tomorrow - I also have to watch the first hour of When the Levees Broke which almost annoys me because I know exactly how long it will take and it just sounds too long when I have an Ecology test on Thursday. bother.
I'm sure I'll like it (as much as one can enjoy such a thing), but I am really screwed with this ecology test. also I don't have the book yet. Amazon really failed me. fail, Amazon, fail.
also- I am the most upset about Chris Brown beating Rihanna. he is dead to me. dead. also the first thing I thought of was all of the HH kids that are obsessed with Chris Brown - seriously dude... I don't want to have to pull out the "you're a role model!" line but it totally applies here. you failed, Chris. and now these kids have to see that even their favorite star is involved with domestic violence, like they don't see enough of that in their homes or the homes of their friends. I am just really upset about it. and Rihanna is awesome.
Days of Elaine - The Decemberists
1 comment:
i was listening to the kiss fm of san antonio radio on the way to work and they said they were banning chris brown from their show for a month due to all the calls they got in from san antonio abuse victims calling for action.
Post a Comment