I am the most tired. finally. FINALLY.
it's only a few minutes till 4am. awesomeness. I wouldn't be so irritated with myself if it weren't for the fact that I have done nothing in regards to my classes tomorrow (except for photography, which I enjoy far too much and hence spend far too much time on it). I have set my alarm. if I get up when the alarm goes off I will be able to get some of the reading done for my first class. if. if only!
cause I'm being taken over by the fear.
The Fear - Lily Allen
(although I'm pretty sure I've featured this before)
2 comments:
the story of my life as I type. 4 classes, zero accomplished.
i remember once trying to wake up early to finish reading...definitely didnt happen. bed sometimes feels like its worth a failing grade. haha, anyways hope u got some work done!
Post a Comment