I'm evolving.
and if there's one thing I've learned in the past semester and the bit that we've had of this one it's that I can only see myself doing one or two things with my life.
1. become a photographer. and not just a photographer, but a freaking great one. one who works for National Geographic (oh hey, kickass images). or ends up documenting world-changing events (in the individual sense all the way to the global one). the amount of time I spend on my photography class is > the amount of time I spend on the rest of my classes. combined. a problem where grades and sleep are concerned, but my passions are where they are. and my procrastination lives on.
2. saving the world! :-) you know, in the non-profit sector. working at HH last summer showed me how tough and beurocratic things can get, but after all of the bullshit it's totally worth it when you see the impact you're making. I don't want to sit in an office though. I just can't do it. If it entails sitting and reading lots of papers and whatnot and writing responses and making calls and ew... I just can't.
sounds like I won't be making much money! good. mo' money = mo' problems. ;-)
that being said I guess I should finally get to work on my paper that's due tomorrow morning. too bad I don't really know what's going on in the class. half of the paper will make sense, but I am not anticipating an A simply because I don't remember enough political language to word my way out of this one.
We Walk - The Ting Tings
2 comments:
can we start a non-profit together. and hire other ppl to handle the bureaucratic crap??
also: "mo' money = mo' problems" = you're officially my fav. person ever :)
1,30am blogging. I approve. As for your photographic ambitions, I wish to join you. My DSLR sits in the closet collecting dust.
Post a Comment